Nestled on Findley Lake’s scenic north shore, this turn-of-the-20th century residence has been recently remodeled into an outstanding whole house vacation rental. The perfect destination for groups of 8 to 12, this grand home features 4 antique-appointed bedrooms with private baths, a fully-equipped industrial kitchen, spacious dining room, coffee bar, wrap-around front porch, A/C, complimentary WiFi plus all the comforts of home. Enjoy nearby seasonal activities or relax on the large front deck and spectacular lake view. The evenings are laid back, perfect for enjoying the starlit skies and the beauty of a quiet campfire. Located in the quaint Hamlet of Findley Lake, the Blue Heron is 2 miles from the NY/PA state line, situated on the Chautauqua County Wine and Snowmobile trails, across the street from the public boat dock and around the corner from Peek ‘n Peak Ski & Golf Resort. Convenient to many Chautauqua County, NY and Erie County, PA year-round attractions.
• Sleeps: 8 – 12- Bathrooms: 5 full; 1 handicapped accessible ½ bath
• Kitchen: equipped with stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, silverware, pots and pans, dish towels, storage containers & basic cleaning supplies.
• Washer and Dryer or Linen Service: Provides premade beds on arrival and 2 sets of towels per person or bring your own linens
• Handicap ramp to the first floor
• The house and deck are non-smoking in accordance with NYS law