Built in the 1880's by Hermann Haverkamp, a Dutch immigrant who came to Clymer in 1847. It is of double brick construction with granite windowsills. Purchased in 1996 by the Clymer Area Historical Society, it has been restored to its original state. In 2009, a barn was constructed on the site and both buildings house extensive collections of local historical artifacts. All work on the facility has been done with grant monies, volunteer support, and very generous donors.