Our mission is to create a business environment in the region where our members can thrive.
Our Five Point Focus:
· Driving foot traffic into local businesses
· Increasing sales and reducing costs for members through services, events, and seminars
· Containing health insurance costs through pro-active solutions
· Advocating for positive change with a focus on reducing taxes
· Supporting economic, workforce, and tourism development
We staff six Community Chambers in Dunkirk, Fredonia, Hanover, Jamestown, Mayville-Chautauqua and Westfield-Barcelona. Each community organizes events that help to support local business.
The Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce has offices in Dunkirk at 10785 Bennett Road and in Jamestown at 512 Falconer Street to serve the needs of our members and our communities.